Davis & Shirtliff Accounting Internships In Kenya
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region. The group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, and Rwanda. The company has a total complement of over 500 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region.
We are looking for qualified and talented young accounting professional to fill the following position: –
This is a three month internship programme that provides a challenging and stimulating work environment with excellent growth opportunities. Candidate who will be successful in this programme stand a chance to be deployed within the company’s business units on permanent basis should an opportunity arise in future.
The main tasks during the internship period are: –
Accounting Internship Responsibilities
- General ledger maintenance and analysis
- Cash office operations
- Bank reconciliation and cash book management
- Job costing
- Management accounts preparation
Qualifications for Accounting Internship
- Graduate in a relevant discipline from a recognised university
- Minimum Upper Second Class Hons Degree
- Fully Qualified CPA(K) or ACCA
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Basic computer skills including MS Office packages
- Experience in financial packages will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- A good team player
How to Apply
Click here to apply If you meet the set requirements and would like to be considered, kindly apply before12th August 2016.