The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region. The Group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC. The company has a total complement of over 600 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region and seeks to fill the position of Group Internal Auditor.
Responsibilities for the Group Internal Auditor Job
- Manage the Group’s Internal Audit function.
- Advise management on internal control and risk management issues.
- Coordinate internal audits at various business units
- Ensure Group policies and procedures are universally applied.
- Implement and continuously appraise the Group’s Quality Management System.
Qualifications for the Group Internal Auditor Job
- Fully qualified CPA(K) or ACCA.
- Upper Second Class degree in a relevant discipline.
- Relevant professional certificates such as CISA, CIA, will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years’ combined experience in external and internal audit with reputable firms.
- Experience with a Quality Management System and an ERP System will be an added advantage.
- Be self- motivated, disciplined and effective team player.
- Excellent written and spoken English, good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- High integrity, professionalism and attention to detail.
How To Apply
The successful candidate will join a dedicated and dynamic team of experts who derive satisfaction from “Improving Peoples Lives through Providing Water and Energy Solutions for Africa”. Interested persons should apply online by 10th March 2017.