The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region. The group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda and South Sudan. The company has a total complement of over 500 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Internal Auditor
- Report to the Group CEO.
- Manage the Group’s Internal Audit function.
- Advise management on internal control and risk management issues.
- Coordinate the conduct of internal audits at various business units.
- Ensure Group policies and procedures are universally applied.
- Implement and continuously appraise the Group’s Quality System.
Qualifications and Experience for the Internal Auditor Job
- Fully qualified CPA(K) or ACCA.
- Upper Second Class degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in external or internal audit with a reputable firm.
- Experience with a Quality Management System and an ERP system will be added advantages.
Internal Auditor Job Competencies
- Be self-motivated, disciplined and effective team player.
- Excellent written and spoken English, good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- High integrity, professionalism and attention to detail.
- Aged below 40 years.
How to Apply
The successful candidates will join a dedicated team of dynamic experts who derive satisfaction from “Improving Peoples Lives’ through Providing Water and Energy Solutions forAfrica”. Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs with copies of certificates , passport size colour photograph by 23rd December 2016. They should also indicate their current salary and how soon they would be available to begin work.