Looking for a job in Administration, IT or Communication. Daystar University is looking to hire you
Daystar University is a chartered interdenominational and evangelical Christian University. Its mission is the development of Christian Servant Leaders for the expansion of God’s kingdom in Africa and the world.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
Applicants to these positions must be committed Christians, who show evidence of involvement in their local churches.
Daystar University Jobs in Kenya
- ICT Manager
- Network Administrator
- Senior Human Resource Officer
- Human Resource Officer
- Assistant Human Resource Officer
- Assistant Public Relations Officer
- Administrative Officer
- Senior Lecturer In Early Childhood Development
- Senior Lecturer In International Relations / Security Studies
- Senior Lecturer In Supply Chain Management
- Senior Lecturer In Finance
- Lecturer In Economics (Three Years Renewable Contract)
- Student Counsellor
- Librarian – Technical Services
- Senior Registrar Assistant (Examinations)
- Senior Registrar Assistant (Admissions & Records)
- Admissions Assistant
How to Apply
Those interested in this challenging and rewarding positions should submit their applications, testimonials and detailed CV with names and contacts of 3 referees to the address below on or before: 28th October, 2015 All applications should be sent by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard copies will not be considered. Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.