The University of Sydney is inviting application for Dean’s International Undergraduate Scholarships. These scholarships will be awarded to two international students who are commencing undergraduate degrees in the Faculty of Health Sciences.
The scholarship will be awarded based on both academic achievement and a 1-page personal statement that describes leadership experience, future career goals and reason for the choice of degree.
The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of its most prestigious.
If English isn’t student’s first language, students shall need to provide proof of their English proficiency before they enrol. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered in the Faculty of Health Sciences.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship is valued at $6,000, will be paid in two equal instalments after census date in Semester 1 and Semester 2, subject to the continued full-time enrollment of the recipient;
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Faculty of Health Science Dean’s International Undergraduate Scholarship awarded to recipients who are:
- Highest achieving international students based on entry ATAR or equivalent;
- Have been offered a place in an Undergraduate Degree in the Faculty of Health Sciences; the University of Sydney; commencing the studies in the next academic year.
Nationality: International students can apply for undergraduate scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or an international senior secondary qualification equivalent to an ATAR of at least 98.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: If English isn’t student’s first language, students shall need to provide proof of their English proficiency before they enrol. English language skills test University accept include:
- IELTS (International Language Testing System)
- TOEFL PB (Test of English as a Foreign Language: paper based)
- TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language: internet based)
- Pearsons Test of English (PTE)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) – prior to 2015
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) – prior to 2015
- Cambridge English Scale – from 2015
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 30th September 2016.