Vacancy: Debt Collector
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
The duty of the Debt Collector is to primarily collect debts that are lying with the clients.
- To provide a debt recovery service/system
- Receive and make calls to customers in arrears to discuss payment options.
- To comply with regulatory and Company policies at all times.
- Advise and influence customers on the payment options for debt recovery.
- Take responsibility for resolving disputes, ensuring that concerns are actioned correctly and all parties are notified.
- Explain the terms of sale, credit or contract condition as appropriate.
- Manage customers who are resistant by remaining polite, tactful, honest and firm.
- Decide on the correct action when negotiating payments.
- Complete any administrative tasks as required
- Have the ability to relate to people from a variety of different backgrounds.
- Be persuasive, persistent and self motivated.
- Show empathy, assertiveness, tact and resilience.
- Accounting background
- Experience in accounts receivables
- Proven experience in debt recovery
- Good negotiation/objection handling skills
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates to send applications to