We are a HR Consultancy based in Nairobi with a presence in the major towns in Kenya. We are seeking 15 debt collectors who will manage our client’s debt portfolio in the microfinance industry. We are receiving applications for 10 Field collectors and 5 Tele-Collectors. The Tele-collectors will be stationed in Nairobi.
- Contact debtors through email, SMS, telephone calls and field visits
- Negotiate repayment plans with debtors with a view of full settlement
- Manage and closely monitor assigned accounts on a daily basis
- Establish creative and appropriate recovery measures for the assigned portfolio
- Provide status reports and remedial procedures as will be required by our client
- Make necessary and timely recommendations for the assigned portfolio to our client
- Meet the set/expected performance targets on a monthly basis
- Uphold confidentiality at all stages of the recovery process
- Diploma/Degree in any field
- Training in the cooperative movement and MF industry will be an added advantage.
- High school KCSE mean grade C+ with a minimum C+ score in English and Kiswahili
- Good knowledge of Nairobi and Kenya’s major towns
- Computer literate
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Manage a high degree of pressure
How to Apply
Applications to be emailed to [email protected] quoting the job titles (Tele-collector or Field-Collector) not later than 15th July 2018 at 5pm. Addressed to The Managing Director, Jilmak Limited, P.O. Box 12371 – 00400, Nairobi, Kenya. Only email applications will be considered.