Nestlé is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, committed to serving consumers all over the world. Our focus on responsible nutrition and promoting health and wellness is a core value, emphasizing responsibility and sustainability
Purpose of the job
To ensure accurate, timely efficient and compliant financial reporting at Nestlé in the Market and also responsible for the Budget forecasting planning processes across the businesses within Nestlé in the Market and ensures flawless execution and high quality of deliverables.
Key Responsibilities will be to;
- Review and analyze Daily Sales and provide transparency on Sales KPIs to both Local Management (Daily Sales Report) and to the Group;
- Review Intra group accounts (CIG report), identify any differences within and outside the region and contact the respective Operating Companies to ensure any such differences have been resolved in a timely manner within the Period End Closure, (PEC) schedule, for an issue-free and aligned reporting in balance sheet;
- Review and analyze marketing and administrative expenses reports and ensure the drivers used to allocate the costs are as per the Group standard;
- Analyze and validate Financial statements Balance sheet and income statement reports and ensure timely NiM / Regional consolidation to ensure transparency to both local and regional management and the Group;
- Analyze and validate Working Capital position through Summary Table, in magnitude;
- Analyze and validate Pension reports;
- Ensure high quality Period End Closure, (PEC) output via correct controlling systems setup, regular data checks, and allocation/ distribution activities for P&L and Balance Sheet;
- Integration with other functional applications and drive resolution of issues at source;
- Drive the execution / consolidation / reporting of the different Dynamic Forecast planning cycles, across the businesses/ countries within Nestlé in the Market, coordinating with the co-pilots and other business partners (supply chain, sales, technical, human resources) using appropriate management tools for the planning process;
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills and competencies;
- Honours degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from a recognized university.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in accounting reporting and consolidation.
- Accounting profession qualification, ACCA/CPA-K.
- Solid grounding of financial reporting guidelines to ensure consistent application of the guidelines.
- Good analytical skills using the relevant systems and applications (SAP and Microsoft Office ).
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Effective benchmarking skills, enabling comparison between countries and time periods to ensure consistency in reporting.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nestle career website on nestle.taleo.net to apply