GRADE 10: DEKUT/NAC/17/06/17
ICT Technician Job Requirements
- Must be a holder of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/IT or related discipline
- Experience in ERP development preferably in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 will be an added advantage.
- Should have Certification in Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Financials, Trade and Inventory, Installation and Configuration, and Development)
- Proficiency in C/AL programming
- Knowledge of other programming and web development languages is an added advantage
How to Apply
Submit four (4) hard copies of the letter of application, updated CV, certificates, and testimonials to indicating full details of education and professional qualifications, work experience, publications, current positions and salary, telephone contacts, names and addresses of three referees
Indicate the position and reference number in the letter of application and envelop which will be addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor, Dedan Kimathi University of Technology, Nyeri – Mweiga Road, P.O Box 657-10100, NYERI – KENYA.
Applications and referees’ confidential reports on the applicant’s suitability for the post should be received on/or before Thursday, 29th June, 2017 by 5.00 P.M
Dedan Kimathi University of Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants of either gender, any ethnicity, persons with disabilities and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Shortlisted candidates will be required to have current clearance certificates from Ethics and AntiCorruption Commission (EACC), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Criminal Investigation Department (CID, Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Applicants with academic certificates obtained from foreign Universities will be required to undertake recognition and equation of these certificates from the Commission for University Education (CUE)