Senior Assistant Registrar Job at Dedan Kimathi University
GRADE 13: DEKUT/NAC/10/06/2017
Senior Assistant Registrar Job Requirements
- Must be holder of Master’s Degree in Management, Planning, Human Resource Management, Economics, Public Administration, Social Sciences or other relevant field in addition to Bachelor’s Degree.
- Those with Certified Public Secretaries part III will have added advantage.
- They should have at least six (6) year’s post-masters qualifications experience in a University, Research Institution, in a Government Department, Public Institution or reputable private firm
- Have knowledge of fundraising techniques
- A minimum of 4 years of experience of experience in resource Mobilization.
Roles for the Senior Assistant Registrar Job
- Demonstrate a clear evidence of proven resource mobilization experience,
- Show evidence of having developed funded proposals,
- Be able to manage projects and prepare reports;
- Be able to work and deliver within strict deadlines.
How to Apply
Submit four (4) hard copies of the letter of application, updated CV, certificates, and testimonials to indicating full details of education and professional qualifications, work experience, publications, current positions and salary, telephone contacts, names and addresses of three referees
Indicate the position and reference number in the letter of application and envelop which will be addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor, Dedan Kimathi University of Technology, Nyeri – Mweiga Road, P.O Box 657-10100, NYERI – KENYA.
Applications and referees’ confidential reports on the applicant’s suitability for the post should be received on/or before Thursday, 29th June, 2017 by 5.00 P.M
Dedan Kimathi University of Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants of either gender, any ethnicity, persons with disabilities and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Shortlisted candidates will be required to have current clearance certificates from Ethics and AntiCorruption Commission (EACC), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Criminal Investigation Department (CID, Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Applicants with academic certificates obtained from foreign Universities will be required to undertake recognition and equation of these certificates from the Commission for University Education (CUE)