Kenya Wine Agencies Packaging Analyst Job
KWAL is looking for well-organized and highly motivated individuals who are result-oriented to fill the following position:
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Quality Specialist, the job holder will be responsible for ensuring packaging materials conform to the set standards and specification by carrying out the tests and reviewing the production process and quality management system to ensure it meets requirements.
Packaging Analyst Job Accountabilities
- Analyse and test incoming dry goods as required by the quality management standards and make the necessary recommendations.
- Implement the procedure on the release of finished goods to ensure quarantined products are not released until the status is verified.
- Track all reworks through the production process to ensure completion and release.
- Carry out inspection of imported bulk and cased goods when required and reports as necessary.
- Work closely with production to ensure Work in Progress (WIP) complies with all process parameters during packaging and that the quality index of all products is continually improved.
- Work with procurement department to ensure all quarantined raw materials are returned to suppliers and replaced with products that meet the required standards.
- Monitor the daily storage and handling of raw materials, case goods to ensure they are managed in the appropriate manner through spot checks.
- Maintain records for all supplies that do not meet the established standards and requirements and make recommendations in the review of supplier performance reviews.
- In cases where deviations are identified, work with the operatives to establish the root cause of non-conformities and implement CAPAs.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports on quality related problems with deliveries, production, and warehousing and customer complaints in accordance with the quality system.
Requirements for the Packaging Analyst Job
- A Diploma in Food Science and Technology/ Engineering/Biochemistry/Microbiology.
- A Bachelor’s degree in in a relevant filed will be an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years’ experience as a technician in a food manufacturing or quality control environment.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
Competencies / Attributes
- A good understanding Quality, Health and Safety requirement in a production setting.
- Knowledge of laboratory instrumentation and laboratory chemicals.
- Experience in participating in the delivery of projects within a functional team.
- In depth knowledge of the production process would be preferred.
- Good attention to detail/eye for detail.
- High level of integrity
Relationships and working contacts
- Internal – Purchasing and Production departments and other staff.
- External- Suppliers
- Work Environment: This is role is based in the production floor or warehouse.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position, send your updated CV with email & telephone contacts of three professional referees and the application letter quoting the Reference number & Title of the position as the subject to:
The Human Resources Director,
Email: [email protected]
to be received not later than May 15, 2018.
Do not attach any certificates/scanned documents to your application.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KENYA WINE AGENCIES LIMITED IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT CHARGE ANY FEES AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
Kenbro Industries Limited Cashier Job
Cashier Job Qualifications
- CPA II
- Minimum 2 years General accounting experience.
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Must be conversant with an ERP system, SAP shall be an added advantage.
Responsibilities for the Cashier Job
- Raise receipts for all payments made for company products immediately
- Making Invoices and cash sales
- Sales outlook correspondence
- MPESA data management (Lipa na Mpesa)
- Ensure customer accounts are updated in a timely manner with receipts and reflect the correct balances.
- Responsible for daily cash reconciliations.
- Making site deliveries
- Ensure proper filing of ALL revenue collection documents like receipts.
- Generate and print customer statements regularly for customer information.
- Maintain proper records for reference
- Any other duties as assigned by management
How to Apply
Should you meet the requirements as mentioned above, kindly send your CV to “[email protected]” with the subject as the job title.