The Company: Del Monte Kenya Limited located in Thika – Kenya is a leading producer, marketer and distributor of premium quality foods, fresh and processed pineapple fruit and fruit juice beverages.
As part of our commitment to meeting our performance objectives, we are looking for a top class individual to fill a vacant position in Research & Development Department.
Position: Research Supervisors
The Job: Reports to the Research Senior Department Heads.
Purpose: Be part of the team working on ways of improving pineapple crop yields through experimentation, field problems investigation and recommending the best crop management practices.
Key Result Areas
- Setting up experiments (layout, installation and maintenance) on ways of improving crop yields
- Planning and coordinating experimental and field (surveys) data collection
- Data summaries and analyses
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly research activities plan and accomplishment reports
- Assigning duties and supervising research field workers.
- Managing research resources (materials and equipment).
- Promotion of worker, product and environmental safety awareness.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:-
- Age between 25 to 35 years.
- Should be a holder of a degree in Agriculture or a closely related course.
- Diploma holders with over 5 years’ experience will be considered.
- Candidates with experience in agricultural research will have an added advantage.
- Must be Computer literate with good data analytical skills
- Holders of a Driving License will have an added advantage.
- Must be capable of working independently, without close supervision and meet strict deadlines.
- Must be a team player.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send Application letter and CV ONLY to the addresses shown below indicating Telephone / Mobile contacts.
These must be received not later than Friday, 29th April 2016.
Send your application to:
The Human Resources Manager Del Monte Kenya Limited,
P O Box 147, Thika – 01000