Jumia is the largest online retail store in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones. Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience. Jumia is part of Africa Internet Group, a leading global incubator of startups specialised in e-commerce.
Africa Internet Group is Africa’s leading internet firm, with already over 3,000 employees in over 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia Mall.com, Kaymu.com, Hellofood.com, Lamudi.com, Carmudi.com and Jovago.com. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom and Rocket Internet.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Africa Internet Group steps in.
Delivery Associate Job Responsibilities
- Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
- Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule.
- Follow local by-laws and road regulations.
- Collect payments from customer at the time of product delivery.
- Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns.
- Provide special care in delivering fragile and hazardous products
- Ask for feedback on provided services and channel clients’ complaints to the direct supervisor
- Inform clients on new products and services ( use Jumia App, current offers etc)
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
Qualifications for the Delivery Associate Job
- Experience in logistics and delivery services
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Excellent Knowledge of Nairobi routes and its environs
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, Entrepreneurial and proven ability to deliver exceptional results.
- Valid Driving License
- Possess a motor bike
- An unparalleled personal and professional integrity
How to Apply
If You want to join some of the fastest growing companies in the world, please send your application to the following addresses, by specifying the position on the e-mail subject, [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted