Audit, finance and accounting solutions are in our DNA – it’s what we do; it’s what we’ve always done. We offer our clients best in class service and guidance, from auditing to financial controls.
Whether we’re working on large-scale transformations or analysing financial data, our people are best placed to give business-changing advice and a full range of services.
Core Audit serves global clients across Financial Services, Private Sector and Public sector. We strive to continuously raise the bar on audit quality and value; by delivering informed challenge, intelligent insight and building greater trust, helping to grow investor confidence.
Typical Activities and Business Areas
- Build relationships with clients, and offer advice on a range of strategic and financial issues
- Be exposed to a range of clients throughout the year
- Get the opportunity to take responsibility very early in your career
- Work in teams on clients’ premises
- Gain experience working with senior members of your clients’ teams and will have the opportunity to add real value to their business
- Study towards a professional qualification
At Deloitte it’s the mind-set that shapes the role. As part of the graduate/analysts community we offer the chance to start a career with a firm of problem solvers – the best minds in the industry – with guidance from inspirational and supportive senior managers and every opportunity to grow and progress.
From the start you will be hired as a member of staff – often described as the firm’s greatest assets – Deloitte’s people are deeply respected for their individuality. Every year the firm invests more in learning and development, offers a competitive salary and comprehensive training programme.
Deloitte is a business that doesn’t just recognise the need for diversity, but fully embraces it. Agile working is a way of life. Ownership is highly rewarded and leadership is visible at every level to guide you every step of the way.
Graduate Recruitment Programme
We know grades aren’t the be-all and end-all; we’re just as interested in your creative thinking and how you tackle a challenge. But we also know you worked hard to get those qualifications and they’re a measure of your dedication. You’ll need to check you meet our minimum requirements before you apply.
The grades you need are minimum grades; if you did even better, you should still apply
All applicants please note
Professional Services (Audit, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax Consulting)
|KCSE||GCSEs||Expected degree result|
|Overall, grade B+
Mathematics, grade B+
|Overall, grade A
Mathematics, grade A
|Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or its equivalent|
- Bachelor’s degree from a local or international university in any discipline
- Graduated in current recruitment year (2017) or graduated in the preceding year (2016).
- Qualification or pursuing qualification in CPA or ACCA will be an added advantage.