Deloitte is a leading provider of world-class professional services dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
Deloitte East Africa provides seamless cross-border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector, across six (6) countries in the region: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda and Burundi.
A career with Deloitte offers you the opportunity to engage with and work alongside leading corporations within the East African region – and an opportunity to start and grow your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment. You will get the support, coaching and training needed to advance your career in Kenya and within the East Africa market.
- We are seeking to recruit a Business Development Assistant Manager for our Internal Client Services department ‑ Clients and Industries in Kenya, focusing on the following responsibilities:
- Oversight over the development and implementation of C&I strategy covering all industries and functions.
- Jointly with the industry leader develop and implement an industry plan to support/ facilitate business development activities for assigned industry area.
- Conduct extensive research by industry that supports the development of cross functional capability solutions that are driven by EA market trends.
- Support firm client relationship management initiatives through Client Service Assessment and recommend appropriate action.
- Support the pursuit process for the identified strategic function and industry’s key clients through market insights, industry trends, client account planning and targeted eminence initiatives e.g. thought leaderships and events.
- Oversee management of CRM and ensure updated contacts by industry and function.
- Coach and develop BD staff in accordance with the firm’s methodology and ensure their performance is professionally managed at all times.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- A Masters Degree.
- A minimum 6 years relevant working experience, preferably in a professional services firm.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and Report writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
To the successful candidates, the firm will offer a competitive and performance driven remuneration package, a highly energised team environment comprising individuals who are committed to working as one, producing results and enjoying it.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here