Deloitte is a leading provider of world-class professional services dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
Deloitte East Africa provides seamless cross-border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector, across six (6) countries in the region: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda and Burundi.
A career with Deloitte offers you the opportunity to engage with and work alongside leading corporations within the East African region – and an opportunity to start and grow your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment. You will get the support, coaching and training needed to advance your career in Kenya and within the East Africa market.
- We are seeking to recruit a Business Development Senior for our Internal Clients Services department ‑ Clients and Industries in Kenya, focusing on the following responsibilities:
- Support the implementation of C&I (assigned) business development activities based on the C&I strategy.
- Jointly with the industry leader develop and implement an industry plan to support/ facilitate business development activities for the assigned industry.
- Conduct extensive research by industry and support the development of cross functional capability solutions that are driven by EA market trends.
- Support the management of respective industry account teams through working with the Account Managers to: coordinate account meetings, coordinate opportunity and proposal operations, and follow up on agreed account team activities.
- Support the pursuit process for the identified strategic (function/industry) key clients through market insights, industry trends, targeted eminence initiatives e.g. thought leadership pieces and events, and ensuring/driving optimal use of smartnet by industry and function (as assigned).
- Drive brand eminence internally through ensuring production of brand compliant output, use of global best practices, and sharing brand insights across the firm.
- Ensure availability of accurate and timely data on assigned tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- A Professional Diploma in Marketing (CIM).
- At least 3 years relevant working experience, preferably in a professional services firm or a Fast Moving Consumer Goods organization.
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and team playing abilities.
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Well-developed computer user skills.
To the successful candidates, the firm will offer a competitive and performance driven remuneration package, a highly energised team environment comprising individuals who are committed to working as one, producing results and enjoying it.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here