Deloitte is a leading provider of world-class professional services dedicated to providing value
added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
Deloitte East Africa provides seamless cross-border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector, across six (6) countries in the region: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda and Burundi.
A career with Deloitte offers you the opportunity to engage with and work alongside leading corporations within the East African region – and an opportunity to start and grow your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment. You will get the support, coaching and training needed to advance your career in Kenya and within the East Africa market.
We are seeking to recruit Entry Level Associates or Analysts to join our dynamic professional staff in Kenya focussing in the following service offerings;
- Corporate Finance
- Data Analytics
- Human Capital
- Risk Services
- Strategy ‑ Value Chain
- Technology Advisory ‑ Digital
Job duties will include;
- Ensure availability of accurate and timely data on assigned tasks as required including using available knowledge sources optimally;
- Ensure assigned work is completed within agreed time frames and carried out per approved methodologies and standards and within agreed budgets;
- Learn and apply Deloitte standards, procedures and methodologies on assignments and
- Keep abreast with technical developments in the profession and the country, in order to anticipate client needs, and offer value added and practical business solutions.
As the ideal team player, you should possess the following attributes:
- Have at least a Second Class degree, Upper Division or its equivalent e.g. 3.5 GPA;
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be willing to work under supervision and learn new skills and
- Be results oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
Compensation package: To the successful candidates, the firm will offer a competitive and performance driven remuneration package, a highly energised team environment comprising individuals who are committed to working as one, producing results and enjoying it.
Training and Development: Consistent with Deloitte Global Firm initiatives, we offer innovative, market-driven learning programs to develop our people and grow their careers.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here