Data Management Advisor Careers At Deloitte In Kenya
Deloitte is a leading provider of world-class professional services dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients.
We take pride in our reputation for providing globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise.
Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
Deloitte East Africa Advisory Project Management seeks to recruit for the following positions for an anticipated USAID-funded Health Information Systems project.
The project will focus on an effective Health Information System (HIS) that will improve decision making and ultimately help improve the health of Kenyans. All the positions will be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Data Management Advisor
- The Data Management Advisor will provide technical assistance to increase the use of available information to inform the health decision making processes.
- The Data Management Advisor will report to the DCOP Technical and work closely with project team and short-term technical advisors.
Qualifications For Data Management Advisor Jobs In Kenya
- At least 8 years’ professional experience working in health information (health information strategy and policy, database management, data collection and analysis, M&E systems development);
- Experience providing technical assistance and capacity building for data management, actionable information use, and/or health information systems;
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement solutions for interoperability of existing health data;
- Demonstrated experience improving capacity for data quality, data management, and data use in organizations;
- Experience developing reports, dashboards, or other standard information products;
- Experience working with innovative solutions or mechanisms for information management and use
- Familiarity with eHealth/mHealth mechanisms and solutions;
- Knowledge of Kenya’s health care system and experience working with government institutions in Kenya, specifically with the Ministry of Health;
- Experience working with USAID or other donors;
- Excellent communication and writing ability;
- Experience working in or with government ministries in Jordan, particularly the Ministry of Health;
- University degree in health informatics, statistics, public health, or related field; and
- English proficiency.
How to Apply
If interested, Deloitte will offer a competitive compensation package in line with the market and industry expertise. Please submit your resume and cover letter with reference to this position HERE by 20 April 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.