Dental Lab Tech Careers At KU In Kenya
Kenyatta University seeks to recruit competent and dedicated applicants to fill up the following positions:
DENTAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
He/she will be tasked to make dentures, crowns, bridges and dental braces that improve patient’s appearance, speech and ability to chew.
Qualifications For Dental Lab Tech Jobs In Kenya
- KCE Division III/ KCSE Mean Grade C (Plain) and above
- Diploma in Dental Technology from a recognized institution
- Registration with the relevant professional body
- At least three (2) years relevant work experience in a busy organization
- Team player, willing to work long hours and attend to emergencies
Terms of Service
The terms for the above posts include a generous medical scheme, house allowance and commuting allowance. Successful candidates will be offered two (2) year renewable performance-based contract
and gratuity will be paid at the end of the contract.