Kenya National Trading Corporation (KNTC) is a state owned Corporation whose mandate is to efficiently trade in quality products and services to ensure a balance of supply and demand in the country’s distribution networks while promoting wholesale, retail and e-commerce in line with Vision 2030.
The Corporation is seeking for a qualified and competent individual to fill the following vacant position:
Depot Sales Manager
Salary Scale 6
Job Ref No: HR/DSM/09/2016
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, the successful candidate shall provide effective management of the depot operations through responsive customer service, sales outreach and transaction accountability.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Manage depot operations and personnel while ensuring achievement of set goals and objectives
- Analyze stock performance and valuation while advising on stock reorder levels
- Build networks and appropriate channels for new markets and clients
- Undertake market surveys and advise management on market trends
- Compile, analyze and submit timely depot reports to the head office
- Establish customer requirements and provide information for decision making
- Manage credit control function for the depot
Required Qualifications, Skills and attributes:
- Diploma in Business Administration / supply chain / warehousing
- Computer literacy
- 3 years’ experience in a busy warehouse with diverse products
- Good customer care and coordination skills
- Creativity, innovation and good analytical skills
How to Apply
- Interested candidates who meet the specified requirements should send their applications stating the current and expected salary, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of all academic certificates, testimonials, valid certificate of good conduct to the address below to be received not later than 28th September, 2016. Quote Job Title & Ref No on the envelope. The Managing Director Kenya National Trading Corporation P.O. Box 30587 – 00100 Nairobi Kenya National Trading Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and people from the marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. Only successful candidates shall be contacted.