Our client, Yetu Sacco Society, a licensed deposit taking SACCO with operations in Meru and Nairobi Counties, seeks to recruit suitably qualified persons to fill the role of Deputy CEO-Finance and Administration- REF: DCEO/5/2017.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer the office holder shall oversee the finance, accounting and credit functions of the Society.
More specifically the duties & responsibilities shall include the following;
- Involves preparation of financial reports and summaries e.g. cash flow statements, trial balance, income statement and balance sheet, SASRA reports
- Continuous matter which involves deputizing for the CEO in his absence as well as authorization of payments when they arise
- Oversight of Accounts/Finance personnel
- Authorization of payment vouchers and posting of the transactions in the system
- Oversight of bank accounts and member accounts.
- Investment of Society funds
- Liquidity management
- Payroll management
- Oversee procurement function of Society
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the CEO
The holder of this position requires to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- CPA (K) and a registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPAK).
- At least seven years working experience in a similar position or other related position in a financial institution
- Aged 30-40 years
- Strong management skills
If you are interested in the above positions, kindly submit your applications as per the instructions below.
How to apply
- Download the online form (open with adobe reader).
- Must indicate the Job Reference Number on the application form. DCEO/5/2017
- The form must be submitted by end of 5th May 2017.