Vacancy: Designer Internship
About Tatu Creatives Limited: A Creative Digital Agency, that was started in 2013 and became a limited company in 2014, that offers Website & Digital Design, Brand Development and Print & Graphic Design Services.
It conceives, designs and produces digital content and integrated experiences for web, mobile and the physical world.
Position Description: The internship position entails creating digital graphics content for Tatu Creatives Limited and/or its clients.
The purpose of this internship if for the candidate to gain exposure in the field of graphics design and branding.
The candidate may get to be awarded a contract with Tatu Creatives Limited at the end of the internship period.
This internship opportunity targets students or those that have just finished their studies.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Mode and Duration: Part-time for 90 days.
- The candidate must have completed high school.
- The must be skilled in the following:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
The following are an added advantage:
- Adobe InDesign
- Any other vector based software
- 3D Animations
- The candidate must have had prior experience in graphics design.
- This being an unpaid internship, there is no salary.
- However, the intern will get a weekly stipend.
- Performing interns receive a monthly bonus in addition to the weekly stipend.
How to Apply
Applicants should apply by sending an email to [email protected] and adhering to the following guidelines:
The email body must contain a brief introduction of the applicant and why they chose to apply to Tatu Creatives Ltd.
Attach a one page CV (PDF Format).
Attach a zip folder of at least 5 of their best sample work.
Ensure that they provide their full contact details.