Intern-Human Resource Internship At Diageo Kenya
Qualifications For Intern-Human Resource Internship
- Interns must currently be enrolled as a student – (i.e. going back to school to continue with studies after your internship) in a public or accredited private academic institution undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree or a Diploma.
- Diploma applicants must only be studying engineering courses.
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
- Letter from institution indicating you are a student there and/ or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Copy of National Identity Card.
- The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension.
How to Apply
Click here to apply by 30th June, 2016.