Our client one of Kenya’s premier Building & Interior Product Companies with various Retail Shops is looking to fill the position of a Digital Graphical Designer. The ideal candidate MUST be an extrovert, passionate with a minimum of 2 years of experiences working in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be expected to work Monday to Saturday.
- Collaborate with the Directors and Marketing Team to produce visually compelling ad campaigns, presentations, and collateral materials to help generate client business.
• Design advertising layouts to spec that include but are not limited to print ads, direct mail pieces, marketing and advertising collateral, online ads and banners, point of sale, and trade show signage and materials.
• Communicate with the team, when necessary, to achieve maximum results.
• Liaise with and manage production of said advertising collateral to desired standards and within agreed budget parameters.
• Retrieve and export files and artwork via the Internet; source stock images as needed.
• Keep abreast of current trends in design and technology advances.
• Continually seek creative excellence and innovation in all forms of marketing communications materials.
- A diploma in Graphical Design.
• Proficient with Windows & Mac OS and design software: Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop and Illustrator, and Microsoft Office.
• Must have 1 to 2 years’ experience in an agency.
• Must be willing to work on Saturday full day.
• Ability to develop print & digital art.
• Ability to manage point of sale, interactive pdfs, trade show signage, and page design.
• Knowledge of pre-press process for print production, stock image services would be an advantage.
• Possess a collaborative mindset but also able to work independently as needed.
• Customer focus, attention to detail, deadline-oriented.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Solid understanding of printing process, photography, illustration, layout, typography, logo development, colors, brand look and feel.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willingness and desire to work in large retail business.