Position: Digital Marketing Executive
Work Type: Full Time
Reference No: TRH5208/16
Job Description: Our client a company that provides a wide range of flexible and cost effective fully serviced and virtual office solutions is seeking to recruit a digital marketer.
The individual will Develop, Implement, Track and optimize all digital marketing strategies and campaigns across all digital platforms including social media management and website development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and other digital marketing platforms
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website whenever need arises.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Brainstorm on new and creative growth strategies
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess them in relation to the goals and objectives.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and social media management.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Should have at least a diploma in Journalism, Communications, information Technology and Public Relations or any related course.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letter to [email protected]
You are also required to quote the above reference number in your application letter
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.