Reporting to:Managing Director
As the Digital Marketing Manager you’ll have a vital position within the marketing team. You will directly manage the strategic marketing objectives and campaigns across the company This is a B2B/B2C marketing position and you will be responsible for the creation of the sales and marketing materials and collateral – both onsite& offsite. Your imaginative campaigns will help grow awareness of the brand and position the company as an industry expert.
Your job will be rewarding, exciting and challenging. Your day to day work within a leading Kilimall’s marketing team will mean you’ll be an integral part of the company’s international expansion – helping to increase its market share and brand awareness in existing and new countries. Third party engagement and business development will be party of the job. On top of creating and coordinating creative and effective marketing campaigns you’ll be tracking the results to see what is working and what can be improved.
- This role plays a key part in value proposition development, management and the implementation of large-scale projects.
- The role requires the development of the Direct to Consumer Strategy (Mass and Millennial Customers) while managing the key profit drivers.
- Product marketing and merchandising skill will be a plus.
- The successful candidate will assess customer needs to inform and develop propositions / offers to be implemented to drive customer acquisition.
- Successful candidate will work closely with key stakeholders, and other key business areas across us to ensure the successful execution and delivery of value propositions.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic initiative to drive mass market and millennial customers acquisitions
- Supervise SEO, EMD, SMS for weekly campaign.
- Responsible for UV, PV, CVR, customer, revenue, brand equity, affinity and preference growth to meet business target
- Implement tactical regional initiatives that would enhance market penetration
- Grow the strategy for promotional campaigns to acquire new customers and to stimulate usage among existing customers
- Develop and implement tactical regional initiatives that would enhance market penetration
- Deliver initiatives for market penetration and market share acquisition for kilimall
- Define and implement a value based management strategy to improve high value retention and enhance customer loyalty
- Identify new opportunities for GMV stream expansion and growth in market share and value
- Monitor and evaluate the marketing activities and initiatives
- Initiate, assess and manage sponsorship properties within the target segments that grows brand affinity and can be leveraged for acquisition, retention and usage growth
- Initiate and supervise the development and execution of Marketing plan to meet set targets and overall company’s objectives
- Cross functional duties with the internal units and external agencies on Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, Media planning, Brand and
- Experiential Marketing
Qualifications for the Digital Marketing Manager Job
- A natural problem solver and be able to overcome challenges
- You’ll have enthusiasm, lots of ideas and a positive approach to your work and to that of the team
- Ideally, with at least five (5) years’ marketing experience, who is confident and proactive
- To make the shortlist, you’ll need to show that you have experience of developing marketing plans in different countries and territories
- You’ll have excellent time and project management skills with the desire to see projects through from concept to delivery
- This is a fast paced role and you’ll need to keep a calm head and be a natural at adapting to changing circumstances and ideas
- As you’ll be liaising with different departments, you’ll be a born communicator – making sure your voice is heard and your message is clear
- You’ll be a fast learner who can analyze what marketing ideas and strategies have worked well and what could be improved on
- A degree or relevant experience in marketing, communications or project management would be preferable.
- On a technical note, your skills will include the likes of Adobe Creative Software, CMS as well as an understanding of CRM systems. Experience in e-commerce
- businesses/ online platforms will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Send in your CV to [email protected] with subject title: Digital Marketing Manager by 26th November, 2016 1700hrs