We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to assist company’s directors in a well-organised and timely way. You will need to act proactively and without guidance while understanding the needs and characteristics of people with whom you work with.
- Be the point of contact between the executives and company employees/clients and manage information flow.
- Manage executives’ diaries and arrange their schedule
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Keep records of the financial transactions in the organisation in an orderly manner by appropriately filing of all financial documents(invoices/ receipts) for easy retrieval.
- Compiling and timely filing of VAT, NSSF, NHIF, HELB and other statutory returns.
- Devise and maintain an office filing system
- Proven working experience as a executive assistant or personal assistant
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency
- Financial and accounting knowledge (minimum of CPA Level 4 required)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and or other bookkeeping applications
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Acquainted with office management systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Personable, willing to learn and open to working in a fast growing dynamic company where roles may be fluid as demands arise.
The salary for the position is between KES 60,000 – 80,000 per month based on experience and skills.
How to Apply
To appy for for the position send a detailed and well formatted CV and cover letter to [email protected] by 18th May 2018.