Location: Kisii, Kisumu and Bungoma
Reports to: (Regional) Sales Manager
Identify potential buyers of Solar Now products, do installations and offer client satisfaction in accordance with Solar Now Standard Operational Procedures.
Responsibilities for the Direct Sales Officer Job
- Market for Solar Now products through generating quality leads by contacting potential buyers of solar systems and fill in the lead form.
- Lead Conversation: Follow up on Branch leads (after 1 week) & HQ leads (within 24 hours, from Incoming Media; references, no depositors, rejections and others). Note comments in SAS for easy follow up.
- Client follow-up: Contact existing clients and offer/get: Replacements; Upgrades; Referrals.
- Assessment: Fill in the application form and terms, make quotations and decide on payment terms with the client
- Assess credit applicants
- Receive systems and other products for the branch from Logistics
- Provide support in installations following proper Solar Now procedures
- Provide support to the Service team in preventing and solving cases.
Direct Sales Officer Job Requirements
- Degree in marketing or equivalent
- Technical (solar) experience is an advantage (electrical engineer diploma holders are encouraged to apply)
- Growth opportunities to Branch Team Leader positions possible for high performers
- Suitable candidates must speak the native language in the specified region
- Be ready to live and work in the region.
- At least 1 years working experience in sales and marketing or related field in a reputable organisation
- Experience in field or upcountry is a must
- Experience in Renewable energy business.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send an e-mail to [email protected], including their CV (no other documents). The company offers a market conform package consisting of a salary, a bonus (to be introduced after 6 months in the job) and medical insurance. Senior team members are exposed to professional management courses and other experiences in and outside East Africa.