Director Finance & Administration Job At Elizabeth Glaser
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation seeks a Finance & Administration for an anticipated 5-year USAID HIV Service Delivery Support Activity (HSDSA) project in Kenya. The HDSA will have the goal of increasing access and coverage for HIV prevention, care and treatment services towards achieving the “90-90-90”.
The Director of Finance & Administration will report to the Chief of Party and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of financial procurement, HR/Admin, and IT management.
Finance & Administration Job Responsibilities
- Financial systems implementation, budgeting, expenditure tracking, and financial reporting and accounting for both the prime contractor and any sub awards.
- Oversees all human resource services/processes including recruitment, compensation, performance review, training & development, ensuring compliance with HR rules and regulations at host country, donor and organizational level
- Oversees procurement processes including tendering process, supplier selection, to ensure procurement solutions that meet project needs, are compliant with all applicable regulations and standards of accountability, ethics and integrity
- Manages the acquisition, maintenance, inventory, recording, verification and protection of project and administrative facilities and assets including IT assets, equipment, etc.
Qualifications For Finance & Administration Job
- A post-graduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field relevant to the position requirements
- At least 8 years’ experience in financial management for large complex projects, of which at least 5 years were working in the field of international development, and at least 2 years, working on a contract
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English Language
How to Apply