Position: Dispatch Clerk
Our Client, a leading international business group specializing in distribution and retail of consumer electronics, home appliances, polymers and chemicals of leading international brands seeks to recruit a Dispatch Clerk.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Leading and managing the Dispatch Assistants and ensuring compliance with the company policies
• Work planning and scheduling
• Recording all dispatches to customers in order of customers name, vehicle no, type of goods
• Ensuring that customers are served with good quality and well packed goods and that they are served as per their order depending on availability of goods
• Ensuring clearance of the Dispatch Area at the close of each day
• Motivation, training, mentoring, coaching and appraising those responsible
• Ensuring maintenance and filing of updated dispatch data lists and reports
• Ensuring FIFO systems are used to supply goods
• Verifying each dispatched goods for type, quality and quantity
• Ensuring that the vehicles are loaded for next day’s deliveries
• Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualification and Experience
• Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar industry
• Preparing sales order and invoices
• Organizing timely delivery of goods
• Maintenance of records – pre and post deliveries
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14th October, 2015.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.