Our client is an experiential marketing agency engaged in brand advocacy empowering consumers to engage with quality brands to deliver unique experiences.
They seek to hire a dynamic and result driven individual to fill the position of Distribution Sales Manager.
Salary: 60-80k + Commissions
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop strategies to ensure growth of circulation and subscription database
- Prepare any and all reports for magazine audit company
- Provide marketing and promotion ideas aimed at increasing magazine sales & subscriptions
- Providing strong service to the new and existing accounts.
- Continuously establish and develop business relationships with potential and new customers, expanding sales coverage of the company in various regions
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of the company’s magazine distribution & sales plan.
- Identify and develop key accounts.
- Staying in close contact both with customers and the company’s related internal departments.
- Managing the full magazine distribution/sales cycle
Qualifications for the Sales Manager Job
- Degree in Marketing/Sales or related field of study
- At least of 3 years of experience in product sales/distribution field
- Magazine or print publication circulation/distribution experience will be an added advantage
- Hands‐on knowledge and management of all areas of print circulation including new subscriber acquisition, subscriptions, renewals, billing, inserts and data analysis.
- Computer literate and tech savvy
- Proven participation with youth will be an added advantage
- Proven track-record of meeting sales targets
- Energetic, enthusiastic, innovative, passionate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
If this describes you and you are up to task, email your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Distribution Sales Manager) to [email protected] before Tuesday 31st January 2017.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted