Distributor Sales Representative Job in Kisumu, Kenya
Salary: 40K +Commissions
Type: 6 Month Contract (with possible renewal based on performance)
Our client is a leading supplier of water related equipment. They are looking to hire a Distributor Sales Representative currently residing in Kisumu to help drive sales in the territory.
Distributor Sales Job Key Roles and Duties
- To approach and pitch products to stockists and manage both the existing and new accounts
- To provide ongoing technical support to the stockiest and ensure sales targets for each stockist are met.
- To actively seek and implement new ways to increase sales revenue and continuously hit set sales targets.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- To process client restock orders within reasonable timelines.
- To gather market intelligence and communicate the same to management so as enhance business performance
- Undertake competitor and market analysis and communicate the same to management.
Skills and Responsibilities for Distributor Sales Job
- Must have Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
- Ladies are highly encouraged to apply
- Should have at least 4 years hardcore door to door selling experience, having sold FMCG or other products
- They must be from and living in Kisumu.
- They should be willing to travel on sales assignments outside Kisumu
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Distributor Sales Representative – Kisumu) to [email protected] before Friday 19th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.