Distributor Sales Representative – Nakuru Job In Kenya
Salary: 40K +Commissions
Type: 6 Month Contract (with possible renewal based on performance)
Our client is a leading supplier of water related equipment. They are looking to hire a Distributor Sales Representative currently residing in Nakuru to help drive sales in the territory.
Distributor Sales Job Key Roles and Duties
- To approach and pitch products to stockists and manage both the existing and new accounts
- To provide ongoing technical support to the stockiest and ensure sales targets for each stockist are met.
- To actively seek and implement new ways to increase sales revenue and continuously hit set sales targets.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- To process client restock orders within reasonable timelines.
To gather market intelligence and communicate the same to management so as enhance business performance
Undertake competitor and market analysis and communicate the same to management.
Skills and Responsibilities for Distributor Sales Job
- Must have Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
- Ladies are highly encouraged to apply
- Should have at least 4 years hardcore door to door selling experience, having sold FMCG or other products
- They should be willing to travel on sales assignments outside Nakuru
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Distributor Sales Representative – Nakuru) to email@example.com before Friday 19th August 2016.