Our client is a leading provider of renewable energy targeting homes, industrial, commercial, government, and emergency services markets. They are looking to hire a Distributor Sales Representative to be based in Kitui to help drive sales of jikos in the territory.
Salary: 20K plus Commission
Distributor Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- To actively seek and implement new ways to increase sales revenue and continuously hit set sales targets.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Plan Route to Market & ensure Territory Management optimization
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Process client restock orders within reasonable timelines.
- Gather market intelligence and communicate the same to management so as enhance business performance
- Undertake competitor and market analysis and communicate the same to management.
- Develop strategies to ensure repeat business and referrals from customers
Qualifications for the Distributor Sales Representative Job
- Must have Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
- Should have previous hard-core door to door selling experience.
- Candidates must be conversant with Kitui area and preferably resides in Kitui
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Distributor Sales Representative – Kitui) to [email protected] before Wednesday 9th August 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.