Salary: 40K + Commissions
Distributor Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- To approach and pitch products to stockists and manage both the existing and new accounts
- To provide ongoing technical support to the stockiest and ensure sales targets for each stockist are met.
- To actively seek and implement new ways to increase sales revenue and continuously hit set sales targets.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- To process client restock orders within reasonable timelines.
- To gather market intelligence and communicate the same to management so as enhance business performance
- Undertake competitor and market analysis and communicate the same to management.
Qualifications for the Distributor Sales Representative Job
- Must have Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
- Men are highly encouraged to apply
- Candidate must strictly be living in Machakos
- Should have at least 4 years hard-core door to door selling experience, having sold FMCG or other products
- They should be willing to travel on sales assignments at least 3 or 4 days per week for 2 or 3 weeks per month
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Distributor Sales Representative – Machakos) to [email protected] before Thursday 3rd August 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.