Our client, a Household Family is looking for a Chef to manage the kitchen and housekeeping.
The successful candidate MUST have professional culinary experience and must be willing to work in a residential set up.
- Prepare a menu and grocery list.
- Ability to read a recipe.
- Knowledge on preparation of a variety of dishes, including snacks and puddings.
- Table setting.
- Prepare dinner parties.
- Maintain high standards of personal hygiene.
- Ensure all equipment is well cleaned and stored.
- Ensure proper housekeeping standards.
- Must have at least 5 years professional culinary experience.
- Must be at least 29 years plus.
- Must have a good understanding of menu compilation and international cuisine.
- Good with children.
- Excellent time management, hosting, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent hygiene principles and attention to details.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 20,000 /= (Approx. 200 -USD)
Deadline: 30th September 2015
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the link:
[email protected] Summit Recruitment & Training,
Blixen Court, Karen road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications makes this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successfully on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job***