Domestic Housekeeper – Voi, Coast
Our client, a Household Family is looking for a House Keeper to manage the house.
The successful candidate MUST have household experience and MUST be willing to work and live in a residential set up in Voi, Coastal Province.
- Ability to read a recipe and prepare African dishes.
- Budgeting and grocery shopping.
- Maintain high standards of personal hygiene.
- Ensure all equipment is well cleaned and stored.
- Ensure proper housekeeping standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have at least 10 years household management experience.
- Must be at least 40 years plus.
- Must be willing to relocate to Voi.
- Must have experience in child experience.
- Must have a good understanding of housekeeping and kitchen appliances.
- Excellent time management, hosting, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent hygiene principles and attention to details.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Must be honest and of high integrity.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 25,000 /=
Deadline: 30th September 2015
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the link:
[email protected] Summit Recruitment & Training, Blixen Court,
Karen road, Karen.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications makes this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successfully on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****