The Company is offering great business career opportunities in a global and international environment. We are looking for an ambitious student supporting our business who is interested inInternship Market Development in East Africa.
Coverage of East Africa – across all Dow portfolios:
- Conduct research into macroeconomic and geopolitical factors, to provide context for the development of regional strategies
- Maintain a database of relevant economic, social and political information on countries and sub-regions
- Build and maintain a database of competitive intelligence to inform and support business strategies
- In collaboration with commercial teams from different business units, conduct market research to support their growth priorities
You can start before end of March 2017 for a period of 12 months (exact timing to be discussed). You will be remunerated.
- You have a good working knowledge of English
- Master’s degree in chemistry or related fields, with appropriate additional training in economic, financial or marketing disciplines
- Research & Strategy
- Project Management
- Relation building
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress. The Company is driving innovations that extract value from material, polymer, chemical and biological science to help address many of the world’s most challenging problems, such as the need for fresh food, safer and more sustainable transportation, clean water, energy efficiency, more durable infrastructure, and increasing agricultural productivity. Dow’s integrated, market-driven portfolio delivers a broad range of technology-based products and solutions to customers in 175 countries and in high-growth sectors such as packaging, infrastructure, transportation, consumer care, electronics, and agriculture. In 2016, Dow had annual sales of $48 billion and employed approximately 56,000 people worldwide. The Company’s more than 7,000 product families are manufactured at 189 sites in 34 countries across the globe. References to “Dow” or the “Company” mean The Dow Chemical Company and its consolidated subsidiaries unless otherwise expressly noted. More information about Dow can be found at: www.dow.com.
Dow values the benefits that diversity of thought can bring to its organization. It is looking for the individual best suited for this role regardless of their nationality, origin, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
How to Apply