Driver III Job at Nyandarua County Assembly Service Board
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above positions in the County Government of Nyandarua.
Department Of Health Sciences
Driver III –
Job Group ‘D’ – (2 Posts)
Driver Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Driving motor vehicles as authorized,
- Carrying out routine checks on vehicle systems such as cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure, etc;
- Detecting and reporting of vehicle malfunctioning for repairs and keeping track of regular maintenance;
- Maintenance of Work Tickets for the Vehicles assigned;
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the Vehicle; and Ensuring Security and Safety for the vehicle on and off the road.
Requirements for Driver Job
- KCSE education Mean Grade ‘D’ or its approved equivalent. Valid driving license free from any current endorsements.
- Must have passed a suitability test for Driver Grade III.
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from Kenya Police.
- Attended a First-Aid Course lasting not less than one(1) week at St. John’s Ambulance or any other recognized Institution. At least 2 years of driving experience.
General Conditions For All Applicants
- Must be a Kenya citizen,
Fulfills expectations of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity, Apply for the job and attach photocopies of the following documents in support of your application:
- National Identity Card,
- Academic Certificates (from Primary to the highest level attained), Professional Certificates, and Curriculum Vitae that includes three referees,
- Clearance Certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission,
- Certificate of Good Conduct (Kenya Police Criminal Investigation Department),
- Tax Clearance Certificate from KRA, vi. Credit Reference Bureau Certificate, vii. Clearance Certificate from HELB, and viii. Certificate of
- Registration with the respective body and Practicing/Driving License,
- Any other relevant supporting document and testimonials. Terms and conditions of employment will be communicated upon appointment.
How to Apply
- If qualified, post or hand-deliver your application to reach the undersigned on or before 13thAugust, 2016.
- Email applications shall not be accepted
- The Secretary, Nyandarua County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 701-20303, OL’KALOU.