Tubura Job Description – Driver
Mbere na mbere abahinzi
Function: Corporate Operations Management
Employer: One Acre Fund / TUBURA
Job Location: Rubengera, Karongi district
Deadline: 3rd September 2015
Commitment: Long term career position
Who We Are
One Acre Fund is an agricultural NGO that is innovating a new way of helping farm families to achieve their full potential. In more than five years in Rwanda, we have grown to serve 100,000 farm families with more than 1,000 full-time field staff. We are Rwanda’s fastest growing professional organization. To help manage this growth, we are looking for a “Driver” to start as soon as possible.
• Drive safely and timely One Acre Fund staff and officials to meetings and field missions to locations specified by the work schedule.
• Ensure that the vehicle is properly maintained, and report any problems to the Corporate Operations Department.
• Perform airport pick-up duties.
• Perform minor repairs, arrange for regular maintenance and ensure that the vehicle is kept clean and in good running condition at all times.
• Ensure safety and custody of the vehicle, including tools.
• Ensure that all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, registration, logs, first aid kit, and necessary spare parts are in the assigned vehicle.
• Ensure that, in the event of an accident involving the office vehicle, the necessary steps required by rules and regulations are followed.
• Maintain weekly records for vehicles, log official trips, record daily mileage, record the use of fuel vouchers, and keep records on consumption.
• Provide a humble and reliable service to passengers.
• Exchange relevant information and maintain an open line of communication with colleagues and your supervisor.
• Completion of secondary school.
• At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English, and French.
• Holding a valid driving license B.
• Maturity, integrity, and confidentiality are personality traits that are required for this role; in addition, we expect very good people management skills and a high degree of stress resistance.
Females candidates are highly encouraged to apply!!
Please click on this link or copy it and paste it on the browser: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41264122616951
You will be prompted to a form that must be completed. At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivation letter and upload your CV.
We are offering a world class professional and international environment that focuses on your career development and are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please Note: One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. If you are being approached by someone demanding money, please do not hesitate to report this to the Tubura fraud Hotline: 0785 443 136 (Please do not use this number for any purpose other than reporting fraud attempts).