Driver Job at LVCT Health
LVCT Health is an established Kenyan NGO that utilizes research to inform policy reform advocacy and strengthen HIV service delivery. We optimize our impact on the HIV/AIDS response by building capacity of partners and pay special attention to vulnerable groups and populations with special needs.
We are looking for dynamic Kenyans, well qualified and motivated individuals to fill the following vacant Position:
Drivers (3 Positions) – DR/LVCT/09/2016
Reporting To: Procurement & Logistics Officer
Location: Nairobi, Kisumu, Migori/Kisii
- To provide logistical support to program and administrative teams ensuring smooth and efficient operations.
Driver Job Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- To Drive LVCT vehicles in accordance with laid out procedures and guidelines
- Ensure that vehicles are used for pre-approved purposes.
- Overseeing the fueling of vehicles and ensure that fuel cards are replenished on a timely basis.
- Report any matter related to maintenance of vehicles including regular services and insurances renewal.
- Ensure cleanliness of the vehicles is maintained all through
- Adhere to Traffics rules and regulations of the roads.
- Ensure vehicle log/mileage sheets are completed accurately and on a timely basis and are verified on a regular basis.
- Ensure safety custody of vehicles while on duty and ensure they are all parked at the end of the day as the designated LVCT parking.
- Ensure safe custody of the vehicle keys in the transport office.
- Respond to any other duties as may be legally requested by the supervisor under the HR manual.
Requirements for Driver Job
- Minimum KCSE qualifications or its equivalent
- A clean Kenyan Driving licence class BCE
- A certificate of good conduct
- Certificate in defensive driving
- At least 5 years’ driving experience, accident free and knowledgeable of most regions in Kenya
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with contacts of three referees, Salary history and expectations to [email protected] clearly indicating the position applied for, reference number and desired location on the subject line. Applications should reach us NOT later than October 12, 2016