Position: Office Driver
Duty Station: Nairobi, Kenya
Background: The organization is interested in recruiting a driver for our head office in Nairobi.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The driver will perform the following duties;
- Drive staff and authorized visitors to scheduled destination as directed by the supervisor.
- Ensure the general maintenance of the motor vehicle (proper and timely service, mechanical repairs, valid insurance stickers and other road requirements).
- Maintain a valid driving license at all times while driving the office vehicle.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the motor vehicle at all times and ensure that it is in perfect condition at all times.
- Ensure timely reporting of any mechanical problem, accidents or incidences to the administrative assistant and the responsible officer while in the field.
- Maintain proper and updated mileage records for the vehicle.
- Assist in getting quotations, invoices and receipts from the prospective suppliers and the current ones.
- Assist in the filing, photocopy, faxing and scanning of office documents.
- Perform any other office duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Successful candidate should possess the following qualification;
- Minimum of KCSE certificate
- Minimum of 5 years of driving experience and Past experience with NGOs, Donor Agencies and project management would be added advantage
- Certificate of good conduct
- Valid driving license
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Accident free record
How to Apply
Interested candidates to submit letters of application and updated CV to; [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview on the 30th September 2015
Successful candidate should be ready to commence work from 15th of October 2015
Application Deadline: 30th Sept 2015