Job Title: Driver
Organization: aYo Holdings Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Sales Team Lead
aYo Holdings Limited is a joint venture that benefits from the scale, combined expertise and market access provided by its shareholders, MTN Group and MMI Holdings and will focus on selected countries in Africa to offer relevant, accessible and easy to use insurance solutions to consumers.
Job Summary: The Driver will be tasked with driving company vehicle over established route to transport sales agents and/or team leaders and deliver sales and marketing products to specified locations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that company deliveries and collections are executed on a daily basis aligned to the schedule and routes provided.
- Ensure that sales agents reach allocated market in safe and optimal way.
- Transport sales agents, sales collateral and marketing material into and out of branch office to distribution points.
- Load merchandise into the truck in a safe and systematic manner.
- Drive the sales staff and merchandise safely from one destination to the other.
- Follow and adopt safety standards while transporting staff and merchandise.
- Prepare optimal route sequencing based on sales schedule provided by the sales manager.
- Ensure that the vehicle is in good condition.
- Complete all delivery assignments in a timely and systematic manner.
- Assist staff in preparing transport and shipping documents.
- Take accountability for company vehicle and ensure proper management thereof.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a valid Driver’s licence with five years driving experience;
- Good knowledge of the Kampala and surrounding area;
- Ability to read and write English;
- Ability to speak at least one additional language other than English.
- No criminal records
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Use initiative
- Have perseverance
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CV clearly indicating the role that you have applied for in the subject line to: [email protected]
Deadline: 7th May 2016