Job Title: Driver
Organisation: Population Secretariat (POPSEC)
Reports to: Head, Finance and Administration
The Population Secretariat (POPSEC) is mandated to carry-out promotion, co-ordination, Advocacy, Monitoring and Evaluation of the implementation of population programmes and activities in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• The incumbent will drive POPSEC’s vehicle on official business.
• Ensure timely servicing and maintenance of POPSEC’s vehicle;
• Keep the assigned vehicle clean and tidy
• Ensure the security of POPSEC’s vehicle
• Perform any other related work as assigned by the Head, Finance and Administration.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicants for the driver jobs must hold an O’ Level Certificate with a valid driving permit.
• At least three years of driving experience in a reputable organisation.
• Age: Below 35 years of age.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their application letters including up to date CV and photocopies of certificates stating three referees addressed to:
The Ag. Director Population Secretariat,
Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development Statistics House (2nd Floor),
Plot 9 Colville Street, P.O. Box 2666 Kampala. Uganda
Attn. Head Finance and Administration.
Deadline: 11th September 2015.