Our client is a new entrant in the Kenyan market having its head offices in Dubai. They are one of the largest suppliers of automotive accessories, electrical and sanitary products.
They seek to hire a dedicated and well-polished male driver to facilitate the supply of their products as directed.
Location: Nairobi / Mombasa
Salary: 20K – 25K
Type of work: Frequent travel
Driver Job Responsibilities
- Deliver/collect assignments as directed.
- Maintain high level of professionalism with clients.
- Ensure goods are delivered in good condition.
- Maintain the vehicle in a presentable clean state.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ensure compliance to proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of vehicle and official items at all times.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the controlling officer.
- Perform pre-start checks before commencement of any journey
- Advise supervisor when the vehicle is due for service
Qualifications for the Driver Job
- Valid Driving license class BCE. Holder of a Rider’s license will be an advantage.
- Must have experience working for a company in the transport industry.
- Minimum of 2 years experience driving in Nairobi and other regions
- Customer handling skills
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business.
- Able to handle challenges and be proactive.
- Be honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and must have good communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Driver – Automotive Industry) to [email protected] before 21st July, 2017.