Driver Jobs at GetBucks Kenya
Department/Office: Human Resource Department
Reporting: Human Resource Manager
Place of work: Nairobi
Driver Job Responsibilities
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and the outside parts of the vehicles.
- Picking visitors from the airport and dropping them.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Report any instances of mishap or accident to the dispatcher or supervisor
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the cars.
Requirements for the Driver Job
- Have a Valid Driving License
- At least 1 year of verifiable employment.
- Good references from past employers
- Must be able to meet all road tests, and legal qualifications
- No D.U.I or D.W.I. in the last 5 years
- No reckless or careless driving citations in the last 3 years
- No major preventable accidents within the last 12 months or 2 in the last 3 years
- Have a neat, clean-cut appearance
- Possess a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
If you possess or meet the above qualifications send your Cover Letter and a detailed CV by email to [email protected] or delivered physically to the office by 8th April, 2017. The subject on the Cover letter should be “DRIVER”.
Please note that it is a criminal offence to provide false information and documents in the application.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.