Personal Driver Job At Lead Consultants, Kenya
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading Beer and spirit manufacture.
Personal Driver Job Responsibilities
- To drive the MD to/from office, appointments, meetings and etc.
- To accompany the MD to events, and selected meetings
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- To keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required
- Comply with the rules of the road such as traffic lights and so on.
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe.
- Routine errands during the day will be included
Qualifications For Personal Driver Job
- A Diploma in any field
- 3 – 4 years experience as personal or corporate driver is required
- Must be very polished and street smart
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi and surrounding environs
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- A valid driving license
- Free of any criminal record
- Males preferred
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 30th June 2016 Indicate your current salary and notice period.