Salary Scale: Kshs. 37,251 pm – 51,036 pm
Reporting to the HR & Admin Officer, the job holder is responsible for effective and efficient driving of Commission vehicles, carrying out routine checks on vehicles coupled with detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems
Key Operational Responsibilities:
- Driving of the assigned Commission’s vehicles;
- Ensuring the security and safety of vehicles assigned;
- Ensuring cleanliness of the assigned vehicles and that the vehicles are maintained on timely basis;
- Ensuring the safety of their passengers and any Commission property;
- Monitoring and reporting insurance expiry periods;
- Preparing weekly and monthly vehicle utilization reports; and
- Monitoring maintenance schedules and repair requirements and reporting defects
Key Qualification and Experience:
- O Level/KCSE Certificate or its equivalent;
- Holder of a valid driving license;
- Holder of current certificate of good conduct;
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a busy environment; and
- Experience in vehicle repair will be an added advantage.
- Conversant with modern motor vehicles’ technologies;
- Training in First aid and safety;
- Interpersonal skills; and
- 25 years old and above.
These positions require individuals of high integrity and team players. Each applicant should provide details of his/her current employer and position held, current salary including the following documents:
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) (where applicable);
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA;
- Leadership and Integrity Act Self Declaration Form from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
How to Apply
Applications including a detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, professional qualifications, testimonials and day time telephone number, the names and addresses of three professional referees should be delivered to the Commission by hand, courier, or post so as to reach the address below by Thursday 10th November 2016, 5.00 pm. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR /CEO PRIVATIZATION COMMISSION EXTELCOMS HOUSE, 11TH FLOOR P.O Box 34542, GPO 00100 NAIROBI Employment will be on a three (3) year renewable contract. The Privatization Commission is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted and any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.