range of Agri-Business solutions to our stakeholder’s all over the country. We pride ourselves in providing
sustainable agricultural practices and solutions that focus on improving farm productivity and product quality for
better returns for our clients. Applications are invited for the position of a Driver
Overall Job Purpose
Be responsible for the safety of company vehicles, ferry clients to and from various destinations and maintain the
relevant documentation for all trips made
Driver Job Responsibilities
- Ferry company guests, staff and any other authorized person as instructed
- Record all vehicle trips, fuel use, maintenance records in the vehicles log book
- Carry out a pre start safety check on the company car allocated and confirm that the vehicle is roadworthy
- Ensure that the company vehicle allocated is always clean and roadworthy.
- Report any incident or accident that may occur immediately.
- Abide by the guidelines of the standard operating procedures for company motor vehicles.
- Assist to ensure all company vehicle insurances are on renewed whenever they fall due.
- Make payments on behalf of the company by depositing the necessary cheques and documents.
- Be appointed company bank agent to enable cash withdrawals from the company’s bank account.
- Make cash deposits into staff accounts as advised from time to time.
- Make petty purchases for office supplies as requested from time to time.
- Make deliveries on behalf of the company to various clients and business partners.
- Maintain a maintenance service schedule for all company vehicles and ensure they are serviced within the
agreed mileage reading.
Requirements for the Driver Job
- A minimum of KCSE Certificate, post high school qualification will be an added advantage.
- Hold a clean and valid class BCG license
- Certificate of good conduct.
- Mechanical experience to detect any problems with the vehicle will be an added advantage.
- Requires to have a good sense of direction, and be able to make their way around.
- Be a person of high integrity and honest
- Requires excellent organizational ability to set priorities, organize work and multi-task
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements please send your application with a covering letter and CV to the address below. Human Resource Manager P.O. Box 18630-00500 Nairobi [email protected] Closing date for submission of applications is Wednesday 30th November 2016.