Tanzanian to fill the following vacancies on specific duties within the regional on renewable contract terms. Successful applicants must be ready to work
on assigned office work accordingly Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town.
REGIONAL MANAGER’S OFFICE- TANROADS KIGOMA
JOB TITLE: Driver 1 POST
A. KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
1. A National form Four (IV) certificate.
2. A valid class “C” driving license issued by relevant authority at least five (3) years with clean records.
3. A trade test grade III In motor vehicle mechanics.
4. Fluent in both Swahili and English.
5. Age limit between 25-40.
B. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Drive Agency motor vehicle wherever needed
2. Maintain the motor vehicle logbook.
3. Keeps the vehicle in good working order and in clean condition.
4. Undertake motor vehicle services
5. Deriver and collects mail, packages, materials and any other goods.
6. Perform such other related duties as may assigned by transport officer from time to time.
Deadline for submission is 13th June 2016 at 16:00 hrs
This is to insist that:
1. Overqualified applicants are not allowed.
2. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
APPLICATION LEITERS SHOUD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
TANROADS is an Executive Agency of the Ministry of work, Transport and Communication Tanzania, established under the Executive Agencies Act, 1997